Respecting the right to privacy, is we feel, one of the most important things. not doing so is shit, and we’ve had enough of shit!
Enough with this Sh*t referred throughout the site as (“Enough with this Sh*t” “EWTS, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises. That is why we’ve set out here what personal information we collect, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
What data do we collect?
We collect various personal information when you use our site. This includes the following:
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries.
- Information you provide when making a purchase or to create an Account, specifically email address, shipping address, phone number, first name and last name. If you purchase from our store, we receive a portion of your payment information from our payment processor (such as the last four digits, the country of issuance and the expiration date of the payment card).
- Information you may share with us in connection with surveys, contests or promotions.
- Other information you submit to us directly or through Third Party Services
How do we collect your data?
These are the three main ways we collect user data on our site:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account), or by contacting us via email, using our contact forms, participating in our surveys, contests and promotions.
- We record some of it automatically when you use site (including with technologies like cookies).
- We receive some of it from third parties (like when you make payments to us using our payment processor* or via a mobile app store). If you sign up for Paid Services directly with us, we obtain limited information about your payment card from our payment processor, such as the last four digits, the country of issuance and the expiration date.
How will we use your data?
We use the personal information we obtain about you for the following purposes:
To provide a service. Create and manage your Account, process your order and shipments, process payments and respond to your inquiries.
To communicate with you. Including by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
- Surveys and contests. Administer surveys, contests and other promotions.
To improve our service. Analyze and learn about how our site is used, evaluate and improve our Services (including by developing new products and services and managing our communications)
- Customizing the Services. Provide you with customized services. For example, we may use your location information to determine your language preferences or display accurate date and time information.
- Security. Ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
We process your personal information for the above purposes when:
Consent. You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
- Performance of service. We need your personal information to provide you with the services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries. In other words, so we can ship your order to your address, or for example, we need your email address so you can sign in to your account.
- Legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your personal information, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement request.
How do we store and protect your data?
We implemented adequate and effective measures to ensure the security of your personal data. Our website uses encrypted data transmission (SSL, secure socket layer) during registration and login, which guarantees the protection of the data identifying you and significantly impedes account data interception by unauthorized systems or people.
when do we share your personal Data?
We share personal information in the following ways:
Third Party Plugins and Social Networks. We may share personal information with website plugins, social media platforms or similar Third Party Services to improve your experience, at your direction, or when you intentionally interact with the plug-in.
Service providers. We share personal information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to help us provide customer support, manage our advertisements on other sites, send marketing and other communications on our behalf or assist with data storage.
Process payments. We transmit your personal information via an encrypted connection to our payment processor.
Following the law or protecting rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing our Terms and Conditions) or prevent fraud or abuse. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
What are your data protection rights?
Enough with this Sh*t would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com or call: +39 156 456-1344
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +39 156 456-1344
How to contact the appropriate authority
We take our users privacy seriously but, if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Italian Authority for Data Protection www.garanteprivacy.it